Friday, August 30, 2013

Circle Lenses - Lens Village - Review


circle lenses - c/o lens village

I am doing another review today on a circle lenses site called Lens Village, who sent me 2 pairs of circle lenses of my choice to try out and review. The lighting in the last two pictures look vastly different, I know. For some strange reason, my hair looks like two completely different colors.

Diameter: 14 mm
Color: Gorgeous blue color with tint of yellow on the inner part. 
Enlargement: These do not offer as much enlargement as I hoped but do brighten up the eyes due to the pretty blue color. I was not sure what diameter I would like best, so I decided to try a 14mm one and a 14.2 mm one. There is a big difference. 


Diameter: 14.2 mm
Color: Love this color. Grey circle lenses look gorgeous over brown eyes and they look more natural.
Enlargement: I definitely prefer this 14.2mm diameter over the 14mm diameter. There is such a big difference. This one enlarges the eyes so much. As for comfort, they do get dry sometimes, so I just carried eye drops with me. I just got back from a 7 day cruise in northern europe (new post coming soon covering the trip), and I had worn these on one of the formal nights. Apparently, you aren't supposed to wear circle lenses for more than 6-8 hours, but I wore mine for 13 hours on the cruise one day and, my eyes got pretty red. So I would not recommend going beyond 6 hours. My eyes were fine at that point. If you are used to wearing soft contact lenses, these should be comfortable. They are a bit uncomfortable when you first have them in, and dryness happens occasionally. So just carry eye drops with you. Other than that, I love these lenses. They are so pretty. After you try on circle lenses, you will get addicted to the look (explains why I wore them for 13 hours straight -_-, never again). 

If you have brown eyes, these two colors will look gorgeous over your eyes.

6 comments :

  1. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm i might have to try those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.