Friday, September 20, 2013

Keautystore review - Lioele Moist Beam Cushion Pact


Today I will be reviewing the Liole Moist Beam Cushion Pact that I recieved courtesy of keautystore, a store that sells a variety of korean beauty products. 

Lioele Moist Beam Cushion Pact is a multi functional foundation pact that claims to leave your skin with a dewy brightened look. It also contains SPF50 to protect your skin. The built in sponge allows the creamy formula to become lightweight for a more natural finish. 

Pros: 
-the coverage is very good.
-fun to apply
-the puff is so fun to use
-brightens your skin hence the term "beam"
-extra beauty samples
-excellent for when you are in a hurry
-convenient
-quicker application than bb cream from the tube
-great for vacation/travelling (took this with me while going on a cruise in scandinavia)

Cons:
-expensive for the amount of product you get ($36)
-not much product
-not sanitary because of sponge and pad
-lasts about a month 

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product. I've already used up all the product. My daily makeup usually consists of Missha bb cream, eyeliner, mascara, and minimal eyeshadow. This was a great alternative when I was running late or when I was on vacation and at the airport. This has great coverage and can be layered for even more coverage. In comparison to my Missha bb cream, this product gives more of a dewy and bright finish. If you are into korean beauty products, you should definitely check out keautystore.


Create your own engagement ring with Modern Design Inc. - 5 star service, great prices. It's like having your own personal jeweler.

6 comments :

  1. I love Liole! <3 Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about that scam store. >,< Never recommending that site to my readers

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review!!

    Visit/Comment/Follow @ phoenixful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, a beauty product review on something from Korea! That's such a cool sponsorship :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:
    French Maid Costume Manufacturer
    Sexy Maid Costume Manufacturer


    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice review. Glad it gives a good coverage!
    Do visit me too! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.