Monday, November 4, 2013

PLAID GRUNGE

Raglan shirt - c/o chicnova
Plaid flannel - Rosebowl Flea Market
Shorts - fashion Q
Knee high socks - Styles
Jeffrey Campbell Litas


Ever since I picked up this oversized plaid flannel from the Rosebowl Flea Market for $6, I've been wearing it nonstop, like literally. It's so unbelievably soft. I pretty much wear this to sleep every night. It's also the perfect accessory to any fall outfit, not to mention it's a great layering piece. Loving it paired with this super soft raglan baseball tee.

Out of curiosity, what did you all dress up as for Halloween? I was Katherine Pierce from the Vampire Diaries for the night, which was quite simple to remake. The look consisted of luscious curls, leather pants, a leather jacket, and black tank top, and of course, some black booties. A bit difficult to recognize (I know) because I would actually wear this outfit (which explains why I already owned her entire ensemble) and because it's not exactly a "costume" per se, but that's besides the point. I didn't have cat ears.

21 comments :

  1. I've been loving the grungy 90's look you're evoking!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lita's and the grunge inspiration! Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. very laid-back vibe, the shirt is such a staple piece

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that flannel is super cute and It's awesome that it is super soft! I love the laid back look you have going on here!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!! like how u style your plaid shirt with over-the-knee socks!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit dear! I love the style so much :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh loveee this look! :D and the lighting in your photos are awesome! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally, someone who actually gets grunge! This is nice.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to head down the the Rose Bowl flea market one weekend. Great find!

    Mili from Call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look so much!
    Tartan is so in right now and you surely rocked it!
    Rad shoes too!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a steal for the shirt! you look great in it! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tartan is so in right now and you surely rocked it!

    Slim Bandage Dress

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! Love the plaid.

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! I love the way you chose to wear the plaid.

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great style!

    http://www.somethingmonumental.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.