Monday, December 23, 2013

DRESSVENUS PT.2

Just sharing a few more pieces that caught my eye from dressvenus.com.

1. Loving this colorblocked top! The zipper details and white cuffs are lovely. I can imagine pairing this with some faux leather leggings and a pearl cat ear headband (which is something that I have still yet to acquire).

2. Loving this sweet 3D roses sweater. Just looking at it makes me want to feel it. It's the perfect dupe for the rose mesh sweater from American Apparel. This sweater would look the most flattering on petite girls or girls with narrow shoulders. 

3. Lace everything. A sweet feminine jacket to throw over a LBD or something a little edgy. 

4. Nothing like a pair of black heels to finish off any outfit. I picked these out because I love the criss cross straps in the front. 

"Trying to love you is like trying to love the ocean. 
Because trying not to love you is like trying not to love the ocean.
And the disparity between what I am to you and what you are to me is so deep 

that I might drown."
- unknown, Thought Catalog

3 comments :

  1. I love it all!
    Oasap giveaway - 2winners each $30
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- that colorblocked top is amazing. I love the basic colors and simple shape
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.