Sunday, January 12, 2014

GLINT & GLEAM


buster - c/o swaychic
blazer - forever 21
skirt - c/o lashes of london
heels - gojane
geometry clutch - c/o shoplately (glint & gleam)
necklace - c/o shoplately (glint & gleam)

In love with the items I received from Glint & Gleam via shoplately. I've heard many good things about Glint & Gleam from other bloggers, so I decided to check them out. About a year ago, my friend had this clutch and said she got it in korea (crushing my hopes of ever finding it). I was so surprised to find it on shoplately and knew I had to have it! I just love the geometric design of it. It also has a chain attached, so you can use it as a clutch or purse. As for the necklace, I think I'll be wearing it as an everyday piece. As much as I love chunkier necklaces, sometimes I don't like the weight. This weightless piece is comfortable and quite different from most necklaces. I love the 3-dimensional facets on this heart. It's designed beautifully, and I'm a bit obsessed. It's so simple, yet so complex design-wise. Also, just last week, I bought a Canon Rebel T3i dslr! <3 I plan to make more videos on youtube and do some vlogging (let's see how this plays out, haha). 

11 comments :

  1. Oooh, I just adore the combination of a classy blazer with a sexy leather skirt!
    You look amazing :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the metallic clutch! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! amazingly styled, love the accessories as well. that clutch <3
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool clutch dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purse is so cute! I love the shine

    ❤Tallia
    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! i'm loving this look - very flirty but cool.

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing outfit. In love with every piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so great! Loving this outfit :)
    xo,
    Allie
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugghhh I love everything about this.
    great post really!

    -dominique xx

    http://domxwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.