Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BRANDY MELVILLE WAREHOUSE SALE HAUL




First time going to a Brandy Melville Warehouse Sale and it was quite the experience. It supposed to start at 10am (but it started much earlier). We got there around 9am and still had to wait 3 hours and that's only because we moved up to where my friend's other friends were waiting. I was looking for cardigans and sweaters and some basic clothing, but they had mostly the trendy stuff. Also, you really have to dig into the boxes to find what you are looking for (and you only get 45 minutes once inside, so it was a bit stressful). I most likely will resell most of this stuff. I think I will keep the romper and donut crop top and maybe the new york crop top. If anyone is interested in the dress or daisy bustier, let me know! I'm selling some of this stuff on my instagram: @aprilclosetsale

As for prices, the clothes were really cheap. I think it was worth it to come out to this (though I will go even earlier next time). Crop tops were all $5, which usually retail for at least $20, so those were a steal. Dresses were $10 which retail for $30 at least. If you plan on going to the next one, my advice is go early. People actually camp out for this thing so there will still be a long line, but it still helps to go as early as possible. They were also giving out free headbands and bow hairties. 

13 comments :

  1. love the cardigans~ The crop-top styles are super cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool top!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee everything you got! really great haul! hehe the doughnut tee is my fav :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a steal and an experience. sounds pretty chaotic, but you got some great deals.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardigan is so cute and I love your NY top!!
    I can't blieve the crop tops were only $5! You got a great deal!!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great newbies! :) Loving the knits and tops.. Cute things :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by the other day x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful garments!! :D

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    If you’d like, I’ll follow you back :) Bloggers should support each other x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear great blog,would you like to follow each other,let me know what you think :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. jealous of your new tops.
    i love the "ily to the moon and back" tank. simple but i find it cool.
    p.s. i think ive hear that line before, i just cant quite place where i have heard or seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful new things! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sooo in love with you new bought!! Especially the t-shirts are so great :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. For my daily use I was looking for best and spectacular Brandy Melville Tops. So, please recommend me some good online or outlet stores where I can find my preferred tops at discounted rates.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.