Monday, April 28, 2014

BRANDY MELVILLE WAREHOUSE SALE HAUL // NO.2

Decided to go to another one of Brandy Melville's Warehouse sales they have occasionally in dtla. If you are familiar with the brand Brandy Melville, you'll know that it's pretty expensive. But they are super cheap at these warehouse sales. I'm talking tops for $5 that normally retail for $20+.$10 for shorts.$15 for sweaters/cardigans. Pretty good deals compared to the retail prices. 

This is one of those sales where people actually camp out in tents all night. My friend and I got there at 6am and made it into the second group, but the wait was still 3.5 hours since they didn't let the first group in until 8:50am. The sale is supposed to start at 9am usually, but to get a good spot in line, you'll have to be super early. It was freezing at 6am, so that was fun. I was a little more prepared this time in knowing what was free (all headbands and hairties are free, so I made sure to grab a bundle). All in all, I spent around $100. Think I was pretty successful today.

I was slightly disappointed as I didn't find any hoodies, but I found some cute graphic tops, some basics, several halter tops, bandeaus, and this super soft infinity scarf. I got lucky when I was digging through boxes to find some graphic tops like the super rare kitty bm graphic top (which I found in the tshirt style and the muscle tank style), the moon graphic, and cactus tee. It was my friend's first time so she wasn't able to find any graphics. It's a crazy intense sale and in addition, you are timed which adds to the stress. It is not unlikely to feel lightheaded after such a sale. Seriously. But I'm pretty happy with what I did find. Feeling ready for summer <3

Instagram: @ephemeralfox

To buy the You can't sit with us tops or Whatever Forever top, check out my listings on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/tsukiyomi

18 comments :

  1. wow looks like a great deal
    6am in the morning ^^ everyone still sleepy
    but congrats you manage to get good bargain of the sales!
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you !
    Your shopping is amazing and for $100 it's even more !
    See you ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! Especially 100 dollars! Great experience too! ;)
    XO
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Look so great dear!

    New post! http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tees!
    http://thekontemporary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish there was a warehouse sale around me! Love your haul!

    Ryli:)
    PearlofmyEye.com <-- GIVEAWAY on NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so cute! I've always wanted to go to Brandy's warehouse sale, it looks like you got a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love!!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool finds, I like your style!
    Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds, love your style!
    Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul!! I'm so jealous, haha~ only $5?! Ugh, I can't wait for Brandy to come to Edmonton!! They're coming to a mall here really soon and I can't wait!!xx

    Chic Nikkie&rnbsp;

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cactus top and all the other things you scored
    Camping out for a warehouse sale is hardcore haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think I'd be down to camp out. Even getting up at 5am was like so difficult haha.

      Delete
  14. Love it so much!
    I love this store but it's a little bit expensive, waking up so early was good 'cause you bought amazing things, so jealous!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I was only down cause the store is so expensive and the warehouse sale is such a good deal

      Delete
  15. Sounds like quite the sale! And such cute finds too
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute findings! your haul looks amazing, a lot of cute stuff :)
    oh yeah, thanks for visiting my blog! your blog always amazed me!


    xx
    stephanie gee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.