Friday, June 6, 2014

BABY, DONT SAVE ME

Split Bodycon Dress + Lace Kimono - c/o chicnova


 Loving this airy lace kimono paired with this bodycon dress. The kimono is super light and airy, so it's perfect for summer. As for the dress, the material and fit is very flattering. Loving the slit on this bodycon! (Wish it didn't go up so high on me, but it's still cute nevertheless) It's the perfect little black dress for a night out! You girls should definitely check out Chicnova! They have so many cute clothes.

Currently have been obsessed with HAIM <3 I really want to go to a HAIM concert.
Well, well, was it something I said?

CHECK OUT MY EBAY SHOP
Selling Brand New With Tags Wildfox Couture, Alexander Wang. Check it out! Will be updating frequently with more brands!

11 comments :

  1. Haim quote! I'm going to see them play later today, so excited! And I love your kimono, it's a trend I REALLY like!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kimono is so pretty, love this look!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you! That slit in the black dress is pretty cool and perfect for a night out!
    The kimono is absolutely breathtaking! I love the design of it!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a stunning look! love the delicate kimono paired with that lbd! so chic :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look dear! :)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow back!


    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes!!! So pretty!
    www.rebekahkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an nice outfit
    you look great
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.