Sunday, October 5, 2014

MEMEBOX SUPERBOX #41 : MY CUTE WISHLIST REVIEW

Memebox Superbox #41 - c/o Memebox

I'm so excited to share with you all my review on a beauty box that was sent to me courtesy of Memebox (#1 beauty box provider in Korea). Memebox has 4 main types of beauty boxes : Memebox, Memebox Special Editions, Superbox and Luckybox which all carry a variety of korean cosmetics. If you are a fan of korean makeup and love beauty boxes, I would definitely recommend checking out their site. I've been eyeing their Holika Holika beauty box.

For this review, I was sent the Superbox #41 which is called My Cute Wishlist, and as you can probably guess, every product comes in ridiculously cute packaging. I love that this beauty box includes all full sized products and not just samples. This box also came with an information card which was super helpful and I'm going to be referring to it as I review the products. 
1. Beauty People Snow White Special Edition Season 2 (Eyeliner Set)
[Retails: $54]

This adorable cream-type eyeliner set comes with 5 colors: Glimmer Black, Glimmer Brown, Glimmer Bronze, Glimmer Gold, and Glimmer Beige and they are simply gorgeous. This color combination is so perfect for fall/winter (but really all year round). Here are some swatches. I love that these colors are enhanced with a glitter pearls. I love wearing the gold/beige eyeliner under my eyes and the inner corners to brighten them up. I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of these eyeliners. They are also waterproof which is must for me.


2. a;t fox Moisturizing Gel Cream Gyoolpy Tea (10 ml)
[Retails : $6 ]

I love this moisturizing gel cream (white one). It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The product description claims to have high concentrates of Vitamin-C from the Gyoolpy Tea to deeply nourish and moisturize the skin. Also, loving that this has a lovely peach scent.

3. a;t fox Whitening Capsule Cream Jasoyup Herb Tea (10 ml)
[Retails : $6 ]

This product (purple one) combines the deep hydration of a moisturizing cream and the brightening effect of a whitening essence. The whitening capsules inside the gel cream removes uneven, dark spots on your skin and helps create clearer and naturally glowing skin tone. 

4. a;t fox Lifting Cream Black Tea (10 ml)
[Retails : $6 ]

This lifting cream (pink one)  is for under eye bags or any little wrinkles and creases here and there. I have pretty bad undereye circles, so I'm excited to use this product. 

Overall, I really like this brand. They come in these cute cupcake packages and you twist the top half of the cupcake off to get to the cream. The consistency of the products applies well to my skin and leaves me skin feeling refreshed. I also love the natural tea ingredients in all 3 creams. 

5. Etude Missing U Hand Cream (30 ml)
[Retails : $5]

This hand cream is enriched with organic olive oil and shea butter. I absolutely love the rose petal scent of this hand cream and I love using it. I received the pink dolphin, but this also comes in 3 other characters : the half seal, fairy penguin, and the panda. 

6. Pure Smile Muddy Girl (15g)
[Retails : $1 ]

This is a wash-off type mud pack made from naturally derived ingredients such as clay, mud, and charcoal. It works to soothe, purify, and moisturize the skin, preventing possible dehydration and surface roughening. After using this mud pack, I applied the moisturizing gel cream which left my skin feeling clean and rejuvenated.

7. Pure Smile Neco Punch Point Pad Hibiscus & Lemon Grass (2 packs)
[Retails : $2 ]

These pads are enriched with vitamin E, collagen, hyaluronic acid, arbutin, hisbiscus and lemon grass extracts, and works to moisturize and control excess sebum and secretions to maintain a healthy balance in your skin. I love using these on my face under my eyes.
The pads leave my skin feeling great. Also, they are super fun to use.
8. Kocostar Split End Therapy (8 ml)
[Retails : $6 ]

This split end therapy has 8 types of amino acid complexes which works to prevent hair breakages and static electricity. It also claims that it doesn't need to be washed off after application. The package also includes a cute polka dot hair wrap. You're supposed to tie your hair in a ponytail and inside the package is a wrap that you put the end of your ponytail in. Luckily, I don't have an abundance of split ends, but this will be great for my damaged dyed hair. Also, loving the typography on this package.

9. Etude Sweet Recipe Candy Stick (2g)
[Retails : $5 ]

Please refer to the 3rd photo. Enriched with bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon extracts, the Sweet Recipe Candy Stick is a gloss type lip tint that moisturizes and plumps up your dry, chapped lips. This lip tint balm comes in a cute candycane packaging. The balm smells just like strawberry candy (I almost want to eat it). It's the perfect layering base. I plan to combine this with my Benefit Cha Cha Tint for extra color.

Overall, my favorite products are the eyeliner set, the gel creams, and the neco punch point pads. I really love how this beauty box came with full-size products so that you can really test out each product to its fullest extent. Memebox is perfect for those who are looking to try out korean cosmetic trends for a reasonable price. They ship internationally, so it's accessible to everyone.

If you want to try out Memebox yourself, here is a $5 off your purchase code for all my readers. It is valid until Oct 21, 2014. Enjoy!

$5 OFF ANY ORDER CODE : ZYWSDA

3 comments :

  1. This all looks so cute and girly and amazing!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is the cutest beauty box ever! i want to subscribe to them now! :P

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant get over how cute everything looks!!!
    i feel like i need this box in my life haha

    aikateriniblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.