Saturday, October 25, 2014

MEMEBOX X RECIPE TIME ON MY LIP TINT REVIEW

Time on my Lip - c/o Memebox

Memebox sent me a special lip product in partnership with RE:CIPE a week before it would be available in stores. I was super excited to try this out as I've currently been into lip tints.

I received this lip tint in Awesome Pink.
Time On My Lip is a lip tint that can be used 3 ways. 

1. Dab it on your lips for a vivid tint
2. A full coat for a shiny lip gloss
3. A second full coat for the staying power of a lipstick

I find that you still have a lip tint if you wipe it off which is nice if you are going for a lighter and more subtle lip tint and you don't have to worry about it coming off when eating/drinking, etc. The application is like that of lip gloss but I love how you can control how matte it looks. It's a very vivid color, so I think I prefer using it as a lip tint. This lip tint also has a rose petal-like scent, which is something to think about if you are particular about that kind of scent. Overall, I think it's a great lip product and can't wait for it to come in a coral color. Thanks Memebox for sending this to me!

Here's a photo of method 2. As you can see, it's a very strong vivid color that pops!

By the way, it is now available in the shop USA store (http://us.memebox.com/shop-usa). Feel free to ask any questions in the comments or email me directly : ephemfox@gmail.com or follow me on instagram : ephemeralfox.

-

One word. 1989. 

This quote accurately describes my life right now :

Even if a relationship is breakable and fragile and full of anxiety, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t worthwhile, exciting, beautiful, and all the things that we look for.
                                                                       — Taylor Swift

5 comments :

  1. Love this color so much! Check my blog www.benzoholic.wix.com/fashionvictim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I adoooore Taylor Swift.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.