Friday, December 26, 2014

LASH FACTORY 3D FIBER LASHES REVIEW

3D Fiber Lashes - c/o Lash Factory

I recently got to try out the 3D fiber lashes courtesy of Lash Factory and I was pleasantly surprised. I've seen quite a few reviews on this lash lengthening product on youtube, so I was excited to be given the opportunity to review it. Although I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical at first, but I can confidently say, after trying it out, that it actually works and quite well! 

It's not exactly a mascara, but a mascara lash enhancer. You still need to apply your regular mascara as a base before using this product. This two-piece set includes 1 Transplanting Gel and 1 Natural Fibers which comes in a sunglass-type case.

The instructions are as follows:
1. Apply one coat of your regular mascara and let it dry.
2. Apply Transplanting Gel to your lashes
3. Apply Natural Fibers to your eyelashes while gel is still wet.
4. Reapply the Transplanting Gel to secure the natural fibers onto your lashes
5. Repeat steps for added volume & length

This is a must-have product for people with sparse lashes. I love the added length and volume it adds.  Often times, I find that it's hard to lengthen my short lashes with just mascara. But the addition of these two products make it look like I'm wearing falsies! I was able to double the length and volume compared to just using my normal mascara. I highly recommend this product! It takes a lot longer to apply than if I was just using mascara, but the results are worth it. They are a great alternative to lash extensions. Another cool thing about the fibers is that they are made of all natural green tea fibers. I would definitely recommend this product! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.