Sunday, January 11, 2015

MEMEBOX #42 OMG 3 : REVIEW

As a Memebox Ambassador, I will be reviewing another Memebox, this time being the OMG 3 box. This box contains 5 full size products, but they also sent me 2 additional items to review which I decided to include in this post anyway. The items not part of this box will be noted with *

[Retail: $59]

As denoted by its name, this product is made from donkey oil and donkey milk. Honestly, this product was a total miss for me. The smell is quite unpleasant. The bottle is quite pretty to look at though, I have to say. 
[Retails: $19]

Can't wait to use this skin pore tightening pack. I have very large pores and blackheads, so this will be lovely to use. The actual product is a rusty red color. It is infused with platinum gold powder (not sure what this means?) and tea tree oil. I've only recently tried using oil on my face to control my oily pores and acne, and I am convinced about the notion that oil removes oil! (Jojoba oil is currently the only one I know that is working for me)
[Retails: $8]

This lip product claims to glow-in-the-dark, which it does not do at all (I was quite disappointed). In the description card, it claims that under strobe lights, your lip will turn into a hot neon pink, but during the daylight, it shows as a lovely pink. I'm guessing it still requires strobe lighting to get the glowing effect. Other than that, I like the color. Application is smooth and fun to apply. 

I am obsessed with this lipstick. It is a gorgeous coral color, and I like to mix it with my other tinted lip balm. Probably my favorite lipstick right now.
[Retails: $54]

A bee venom cream for moisturizing your face? Yes! This cream is rich in bee venom, royal jelly, propolis, and honey. I am very excited about this product due to its antibacterial properties. I recognized the ingredient propolis which I have in a liquid herbal form that strengthens your immune system. Please use this with caution though. After trying this, I don't think this cream is meant to stay on your face for very long, or else it makes your skin red and irritated. 


This is a stick highlighter that works great. It consists of hyaluronic acid, marine collagen, and deep ocean water. Can't wait to incorporate this into my daily makeup routine. I'll usually highlight the bridge of my nose, my brow bone, and sometimes my cheeks.
[Retails: $12]

Makgeolli is a milky white rice wine made from fermented rice, wheat, and water, and is a well-known alcoholic beverage in Korea. Its benefits is that it contains lactic acid, fiber, vitamins, and the good bacteria found in yogurt. 

5 comments :

  1. I totally need the skin pore tightening pack! Haven't heard for a product like it, so I definitely want to try something like it out haha. Thanks for the reviews!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highlighter sounds great, and looks amazing too. The packaging is so cute! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.