Friday, February 27, 2015

EYELOVE EYESHADOW REVIEW

eyelove eyeshadow - c/o memebox

Today, I'll be reviewing Memebox's newest eyeshadow product in collaboration with Stephanie Villa aka vlogger Soothing Sista. Eyelove features 4 rosy neutral shades to be worn day or night. Paraben free/Cruelty free. I'm loving this natural eyeshadow palette, especially the glittery shades. This is great for an everyday look that can transition to a nighttime look as well. I love using glitter liners/shadows to highlight the inner corners and under my eyes. For my look, I applied Sutro and Valencia as a base, and then Candy Rain and Bae Area (Never thought I'd see the word "Bae" in a makeup product). I noticed that Candy Rain and Bae Area are much more noticeable than the other two, and they are my favorite. Overall, I really like this quad eyeshadow palette. Special thanks to Memebox for sending this out for review.

This past Sunday, I got free tickets to go to Air + Style which is a sports competition/music festival that was held at Rosebowl Stadium this year. I got to see Surfer Blood and Edward Sharpe. And I met David Anders who played John Gilbert in the Vampire Diaries. 

10 comments :

  1. Hello. Nice colors :)
    *new follower in the blog and bloglovin.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shades! =D

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyeshadows palette is so lovely! I would use it everyday, what gorgeous shades!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. This eyeshadow palette is beautiful! I love the shimmer colours xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bae Area. Love it. The shadows are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute colors! They look very pigmented
    -Jenna <3
    Follow for a follow? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.