Monday, May 25, 2015

MEMEBOX X PONY MAKEUP



Pony Shine Easy Glam 3 - c/o Memebox x Pony

So excited to try out the Pony 3 Collection, a collaboration between Memebox and Pony (a korean beauty vlogger). This is probably my favorite packaging so far from Memebox. I'm obsessed. There are a 3 different eyeshadow palettes, and I received #02 Pink Bloom. This palette features gorgeous pink-hued shades for a natural spring/summertime look. 

Super excited about the lipstick shades as well. They sent me 4 Pony Blossom lipsticks to try out. They are very versatile and perfect for any occasion. So far, this has to be my favorite collab from Memebox. 

#01 - Rose Garden / #02 - Spring Romance / #03 - Orange Dahlia / #04 - Blooming Love

- Life update -
I haven't been fashion blogging for awhile, and I'd really like to get back into it (mostly because I need a new tripod and being busy with school), but also I feel like I want to blog about other stuff besides fashion. Lately, I've really been into music and want to share that here on this blog somehow. I've considered taking my canon t3i to concerts, but honestly it's not very practical. Thinking of getting a go-pro perhaps. In the meantime, if you want to know more about what I've been doing, here is my graphic/interactive design portfolio: aprilcheung.com. For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm studying graphic design with a focus in interactive and transmedia design at the Art Center College of Design.

This summer, I'll be interning at Paramount Pictures as a graphic design/interactive marketing intern. I'm pretty excited. I start next monday. And I'd love to share my internship experience here.

Also, anyone else going to Hard Summer? :D 

12 comments :

  1. I just discovered your blog. It is great. I like a lot. Follow you on GFC and g+, could you follow back, pls. And, dear, pls, keep in touch. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love the pics!

    XOXO,
    Jordan
    braidsandbuttercream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with all the lipsticks !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I just love the packaging! I've never heard of this brand before but kive the lipstick shades, especially the deep berry's x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lip colors look so nice!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the packaging is so beautiful and the shades are just perfect!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.