Thursday, June 4, 2015

ROCKSBOX REVIEW




Rocksbox is a monthly jewelry subscription service where you can rent designer jewelry. Each Rocksbox is customized based on a survey you take to ensure you will receive jewelry that you actually like. The idea is you can wear the jewelry for as long as you like, and then return them for new pieces. You can even purchase your favorite pieces at a discounted price. I was worried at first that they might send me something that I didn't like, since I only like certain styles of jewelry. Luckily, I loved all the pieces they sent me. All gold. Simple and elegant. Overall, I'm impressed with the quality of the jewelry, because I wasn't sure if the jewelry would seem "used" since it's being rented. The packaging is very pretty as well, though when I first opened it, the box was already dented in a corner, but other than that, everything looked great. This is a great subscription box for anyone who wants to constantly update their jewelry collection monthly on a budget.

Now, get this. Use code: ephemeralfoxxoxo to get your first month of Rocksbox for free!

1 comment :

  1. I've never tried a monthly subscription box before but they seem like so much fun. I love how simple these pieces are :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.