Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MAKEUP BY EVON CREAM MATTE LIPSTICKS REVIEW

evon cream matte lipsticks - c/o memebox

I've been really into matte nail polish as well as matte lipsticks. I loved trying out these cream matte lipsticks from memebox and makeup by evon in 3 sophisticated shades. It glides on effortlessly and leaves your lips a pretty matte. It also feels like lip balm is infused into the lipstick as well, which doesn't leave your lips dry. Great set of lipsticks to add to your collection if you are looking for a more sophisticated refined look.

Use code: MEME10 to receive 10% of your order!

1 comment :

  1. I love matte lipsticks and these kind of remind me of the matte lip creams by NYX. The colors are lovely!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.