Friday, September 18, 2015

cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream



crop top & skirt - c/o rosewholesale

Loving this gorgeous top and skirt. The lace is beautiful and looks very similar to For Love & Lemon's Guava Top and skirt. For a set being under $10, I'd say it's a steal. The only thing I would have preferred about the top is that I wish it had a nude colored insert (white bandeau I'm wearing is not included). I ordered it in a size medium and the skirt is a little loose on me. For the most part, it runs true to size.



11 comments :

  1. This has been a lovely distraction whilst my family have forced me to watch dr.who this evening haha! Thank you!!! (lifesaver) xx



    Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Crème Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guapísima me ha encantado el look, la combinación es genial!!
    Besos!!
    http://www.anayeliacosta.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous set and such a steal no less! I actually don't mind the white insert on the top, but I know what you mean about it being in a nude too.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lovely lace ensemble is one that I wouldn't be able to pull off. But you do it very well. :) Thanks for the share. Jo x

    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe you got the set for under $10... it definitely looks a lot more than that. You look gorgeous in the set though and are gorgeous yourself! Can't wait to see more looks from you!

    Stephanie @ Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty set! white is super elegant and your curls go well with this look x

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! You truly have a great style! Have a lovely day :-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely :) I like the details and I think you can pair it with other top or bottom too. :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing, you look stunning in it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.