Saturday, November 21, 2015

I'M EYELINER // I'M LIPSTICK - MEMEBOX

eyeliner + lipstick c/o memebox

Just in! This is a review on XO Memebox's I'm Eyeliner and I'm Lipstick. Loving the playful branding language on these products. I received the gel eyeliner in Garnet Burgundy, which was exciting to try out since I always use black eyeliner. I love that the smudge tip has been replaced with an angled brush to perfect that winged liner look. 

I received the I'm Lipstick in this sultry shade. It claims to contain a crease-free, lip-hugging formula with Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, and Manuka Honey extract. I like that it feels moisturizing on the lips and the color looks gorgeous. Can't wait to wear this on a night out. Would definitely recommend both products!

xoxo

april


1 comment :

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.