Monday, September 5, 2016

CLAY MASKS + BUBBLE TEA

c/o memebox

Have you ever heard of a Bubble Tea sleeping pack? Me neither. It literally looks like something you could eat/drink. This would make such a fun little gift for a friend who loves Boba. This is the first time I have ever tried a sleeping pack, so I was curious about the effect. After application, it leaves a slightly sticky feeling but keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized through the night. I would recommend trying it for yourself! Also, it didn't break me out.

I've been using clay masks every week now, and this particular brand was a bit more watery than I would have liked, but they were soothing on the skin as well. 

1 comment :

  1. Awesome! If you give it a try, let me know what you think of it :) Thanks for sharing. You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.