Sunday, March 19, 2017

NOT SO BASIC



ft. Zara + UO

I got this cute graphic lettering tee with sleeve cuff detailing at Zara on sale for $10. From the front, it looks like a basic white long sleeve tee, but the sleeve detailing makes it a little less basic. I love finding basic pieces that have certain details that really elevate an outfit. And, I love the graphic red type on the back. It gives the shirt a streetwear vibe. The best part of this top is that you can dress it up or dress it down. Pair it with some ripped light wash jeans. These particular ones are the BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters, and they fit so well. Let me know in the comments how you would style this top.

Lately, I've been trying to buy more essential pieces in addition to more elevated basic pieces to create a more streamlined wardrobe.

19 comments :

  1. I too am all about basic pieces with elevating details! great find there. hope to see you put on both dressed-up and dressed-down looks with this cool tee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Fantastic jeans.

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    spiked-soul.blogspot.com

    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit and you're right - thanks to the details your top from Zara doesn't look so much basic at all :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kind of deatailing sweater seems like gonna be so happening this year, love it that you paired with a lovely blue jeans. BASIC and CHIC <3
    Anyway, would you like to following each other?
    Let me know

    xo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  6. white colours always the perfect for the style of fashion :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the denim, cool!
    Following your blog :)

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/2017/03/hoodie-styling-palladium-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog and snaps are so dreamy and relaxing, ahhh I'm getting sunny beach vibes! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    P.S I don't suppose you would like to follow each other on bloglovin or instagram? haha :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tops that have interesting little details too. They make something ordinary look extra special. :)

    As for me, I would definitely style it with a skirt or a jumper dress. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with the really cool tee!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos.
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent post and thank you for the comments!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.