Tuesday, April 4, 2017

JAN MARINI HYLA3D REVIEW


Jan Marini Skin Research sent me their newest product Hyla 3D HA Activating Complex for review purposes. But what is it exactly?

TL;DR
Want to look more youthful? Hydrate, revitalize, restore! Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

It's an advanced hyaluronic acid anti-aging product. Hyla3D aims to restore the skin's hydration, youthful volume, smoothness, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Age and sun damage diminishes the body's ability to replenish and maintain levels of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in the skin, leading to loss of volume and visible signs of aging. I'm only 23, but I feel like I need to start incorporating anti-aging products into my daily routine.

HA is a major component for overall healthy skin that has youthful volume and hydration. Numerous key ingredients in Hyla3D work in 3 modes to address the needs of healthy, hydrated and rejuvenated skin.

1) Multiple molecular weights and forms of HA result in deep penetration and rapid, long-lasting, continual hydration.

2) Advanced technologies enhance native HA within the skin.

3) Peptides and antioxidants boost collagen and elastin.

As a result, Hyla3D restores hydration and 3-dimensional volume, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful, contoured look. 

I'm super excited to incorporate this product into my skincare routine. The instructions say to use right before moisturizer. It made my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. Locate a Spring Renewal National Event and enter for a chance to win weekly prizes here!

*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Jan Marini. All opinions are my own.*

1 comment :

  1. This Jan Marini HYla 3d sounds really good! Revitalizing and restoring, these are things that appeal to me, I have been so tired lately :) Needing such a product! Hope you have a lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you ask a question, I will answer it in the comments, so be sure to check back.