Thursday, May 18, 2017

BOOTAYBAG






Everything is always cuter when it comes in the mail. Want cute undies mailed to your door AND contribute to a good cause? At Bootaybag, you can get 2 cute undies every month for just $12/month. You can choose between "Always Thongs", "Never Thongs", and "Mix it up". So there's a style for everyone! I personally like the mix it up option which happened to be the one they sent me. You will get a combination of cheeky undies and a thong. For $13 more, you can get a cute matching bralette as well.

Once you've got your cute undies, for every post on instagram with the hashtag #undermatters, Bootaybag will donate $1 to the Melanoma Foundation!

Now, for the actual undies. I read that they run small, so I requested a medium and they fit perfectly. I was really surprised to find how soft these were! I also love that the 2 undies you get are very different styles. The black lace cheeky underwear is seriously so flattering and pretty in person. And the floral thong is flirty and cute. So excited to wear these. Personally, I think this is a great subscription service because I am always in need of new underwear, so this makes it convenient and delightful. A girl can never have too much cute underwear.

7 comments :

  1. such an interesting concept. But love the pieces your purchased,

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Love this concept. Heard about something similar before and I have a feeling it's the same company! I was supposed to look them up but forgot all about it. Thanks.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really sexy!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely nice!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let's connect on instagram: @ephemeralfox