Thursday, June 29, 2017

CARE / OF : PERSONALIZED DAILY VITAMIN PACKS


Care/of vitamins

Knowing what vitamins you should take can B complex, but not with Care/of vitamins.
Get recommended vitamins by answering a few easy questions about your goals, lifestyle, and concerns. Care/of makes it easy to understand how each recommended vitamin helps your individual needs.

Let's get started!
Step 1. Head over to Care/of's website.
Step 2. Answer some questions (Medium amount of questions).
Step 3. Get recommended vitamins and information about each one.
Step 4. (Optional) If you're vitamin savvy, you can manually add additional vitamins to your recommended pack.
Step 5. Order and get your box delivered! 

Pretty easy, right? I love how user friendly the website is in terms of language and design. It seamlessly guides you through the process.


It comes in a beautifully packaged and personalized box with pack dispensers and a little info card on what you are taking. If you are vitamin deficient like me and hate taking vitamins, this is a fun way to get your daily intake of vitamins.


Taking vitamins can be a very tedious task, and to be honest, I always forget or don't have enough time. This makes it easy for me to grab a pack when I'm in a hurry. This is also great for when you're going on a trip.

Care/of does the research for you and gives you honest guidance on what vitamins you really need based on the questions. Have you tried this before? Let me know in the comments below or on instagram.

You can get 50% off your first box with code "fox50"!


Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, but all views/opinions are my own.

9 comments :

  1. Nice post! So inrtresting and useful!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really interesting, I didn't know that tailor made vitamin packages were even a thing, it's pretty good that they are made to fit your needs :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. This concept is soo interesting! I think I saw a post about this on Instagram somewhere and I love how these vitamin packs are personalized. Such a cute idea.

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo nice! I love it so much!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. How interesting!! Thanks for sharing!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool- so many of us don't get the vitamins we need!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great that you can do it all online :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so interessting,
    thank you for this amazing Review.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let's connect on instagram: @ephemeralfox