Wednesday, July 12, 2017

JANE IREDALE



Pure & Simple Makeup Kit


I've always been a fan of skincare based makeup like BB Creams and many Korean cosmetics. I truly believe that makeup needs a solid foundation (see what I did there) and that is great skincare. Jane Iredale is a skincare based makeup company aims to create beauty products that are good for the skin.

The Pure & Simple Kit comes with a mineral powder foundation, mineral eyeshadow, a lip product, and a cheek stain. The kit also comes with a foldable brush. Here are my thoughts.

Mineral Foundation
This mineral powder is very sheer, so don't expect much coverage. It is very lightweight. I would recommend using another brush other than the one provided. I'm not looking for foundations this sheer, so it was a miss for me.

Eyeshadows
Love the eyeshadows! They are perfect for the everyday natural look. Very versatile colors as well. The kit comes with an eyeshadow applicator as well, but I prefer to use my fingers or a brush.

Just Kissed Lip
The lip product is more of a sheer lip balm. Very moisturizing. 

Cheek Stain
Lovely rosy color. I would recommend using one of your own brushes for this product as well to blend better. This also doubles as a gorgeous pink eyeshadow. 

Overall, I think this is a great kit for beginners or for those who have extremely sensitive skin and can only wear light makeup or those going for a natural no makeup makeup look. I liked the eyeshadows and just kissed lip the most. If you have any more questions, feel free to email me or DM me on Instagram! 

Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.

2 comments :

  1. This does sound like a great kit for beginners, especially those with sensitive skin :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post❤
    Follow for follow?
    https://amyviewoflife.blogspot.ba/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let's connect on instagram: @ephemeralfox